Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain.
Flamingo is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper - a crosschain asset gateway, Swap - an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault - a one-stop asset manager, Perp - an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO - a decentralized governance mechanism. FLM is the governance token of Flamingo and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation.
The Flamingo project is incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD), underscoring Neo's vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. NGD will facilitate the early-stage development of the Flamingo project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Flamingo project will eventually run by the community.
- Project Name: Flamingo
- Ticker: FLM
- Total Supply: Not Fixed
- Protocol: NEP-5
- Official Website: https://flamingo.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlamingoFinance
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/xGp9gbM
- Issued Date: Sep. 28th, 2019
Distribution and Lockup Duration
9.25 - 9.30 Staking
50 Million FLM
9.30 - 12.22 Liquidity Mining
100 Million FLM
11.03 - 11.24 Mint FUSD
11.24 -12.22 Swap Contract Trading
Yield mechanism of OKB staking pool :
(1) Time: estimated by Flamingo based on NEO block height
- Start time of mining: 13:00 , September 25 (UTC)
- Start time of circulation: 28 September (UTC), to be determined
- End of mining: 13:00, October 5 (UTC)
(2) Quantity: the total 2,500,000 FLM will be mined in 10 days (240 hours)
- Fixed yield per day: 2,500,000/10=250,000 FLM
- Fixed yield per hour: 250,000/24=10,417 FLM
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.