What is Small Balances？
Any tradable digital asset with a balance less than 0.001 BTC is a small balance which can convert for OKB on the product of Convert Small Balances to OKB
1. Entrance: Web end-"My Assets"-"Funding Account" - click " Convert Small Balances to OKB " to enter the convert page.
2. Check the small balances that need to be converted, and click【Convert】.
3. You can click【Conversion History】to find the history records.
(1) You can find your OKB in “Funding Account” after convert.
(2) The total amount of small balances for conversion should be less than 0.001 BTC, and you can convert for OKB at one time.
(3) You can convert balances to OKB once every 24 hours.
(4) Suspended transactions and delisted digital assets cannot exchange.
(5) Considering the impact of price fluctuations on BTC price, the exchange price suggested by the system is estimated. The final amount of OKB is exchanged based on the market price at the moment when you click the "Confirm" button.
(6) Conversion is available only when the price fluctuates within 5%.
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.