1. You may redeem Satoshi to gain entry for a chance to win crypto.
2. A single entry costs 100 Satoshi.
3. You may submit multiple entries multiple times before drawing, and the maximum limit is 50 entries per round.
4. More entries mean a higher chance to win.
5. If the remaining Satoshi is insufficient to submit more entries, you can go to Rewards center to get more Satoshi by completing tasks.
6. The system will draw when the amount of entries reaches the target, and one lucky user will win in each round.
7. The winner will be required to complete Level 2 identity verification and claim the prize within 180 days after the date of the draw, or the prize will be forfeited. Please turn on App notifications to make sure you don't miss any winnings.
8. OKX reserves the right to disqualify users deemed to conduct wash trades, bulk account sign-up, and other cheating behaviors. If the user has claimed the prize, OKX will retract it.
9. OKX reserves the right of final interpretation for the event
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.