Advanced tasks are aimed at helping you learn how to make trades and manage your assets on OKX.
Make a demo trade: Demo trading is a simulated trading environment where you can learn to make trades without using real money. Make one demo trade to complete this task.
Subscribe to an Earn product: We offer a variety of wealth management services. Subscribe to an Earn product — including SushiSwap, P2P loan, Compound, or Savings — to complete this task.
Trade any amounts of crypto: Trade any amount in basic trading, margin trading, or derivatives to complete this task.
You can find your rewards in the OKX mobile app > Rewards > My rewards.
Q: Why are some tasks unavailable?
Some tasks may become unavailable due to rule violations.
Q: How can I check my claimed rewards?
You can view your Starting task rewards under Assets > Funding, and Advanced task rewards under Rewards > My rewards. You can check your fee rebates under Trading fees.
Q: Why did I get a different reward amount?
The reward amount you receive may be different as it depends on your final payment method.
Q: What are fee rebates?
Fee rebates are fee credits that don’t need to be activated as they automatically cover your transaction fees. Your fee rebates will be credited to your funding account the next day after task completion.
Free bitcoin rules
1. Daily check-in
You can get free satoshi by checking into Rewards on your mobile app. You’ll get 4 times the reward for checking in 7 days in a row. Your progress is reset the next day if you miss one day or when you have checked in for 7 days in a row. The check-in task resets at 00:00 UTC every day, so your daily deadline for checking in is 23:59 UTC. Your reward for checking in 7 days in a row will appear in your My rewards dashboard.
To take part in the daily check-in task, you need to complete photo verification and register your mobile phone number. This rule may be adjusted and customers in different regions may receive different rewards.
2. Demo trading challenge
- Demo trading lets you learn how to trade without using real money.
The demo trading weekly challenge is aimed at boosting your trading skills in a safe, simulated environment.
- Everyone can take part in the challenge. All you need to do is complete photo verification to enter, and make 4 demo trades in a week to fulfill the challenge criteria. Your current balance in demo trading will reset when you begin the challenge.
- When you make a first demo trade, your demo trading account balance will be recorded. After making 4 demo trades in a week, your profit and loss (PnL) will be calculated based on your initial balance. You win if your PnL is greater than 1%.
- You can join the demo trading weekly challenge as many times as you want.
3. My rewards dashboard
You can withdraw your rewards to your funding account or use it to open mystery boxes.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 10,000 satoshi.
- You can spend 1,000 satoshi to open one mystery box. You can open as many mystery boxes as you want. You can see your winnings under My prizes.
- We will strictly verify the eligibility of reward claims, and our risk control system will detect any rule violation. Violations could lead to account suspension.
- We reserve the right of final interpretation on activity format and rewards.
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.
Sign up and log in with the App to claim your Mystery Box worth up to $10,000