Sometimes your crypto can be delayed. In most cases, the blockchain is taking more time or confirmations than expected. Check the confirmation requirements to learn how long it can take.
- Make sure you didn’t re-use an IOTA deposit address.
- Double check the deposit address. If you send crypto other than the one specified by the address, you won’t get it back.
- Double check the deposit amount. Any deposits less than the minimum will not be credited or refunded.
- If your deposit is unconfirmed in the blockchain you’ll have to contact the remittance platform for support.
- If your deposit is confirmed in the blockchain, you can contact us Support Center with your deposit info so we can help.
- Type of crypto
- Amount of deposit
- Transaction ID (TXID) or Hash ID
- If you didn’t tag or used the wrong tag for your deposit, check the next steps in this article.
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.
Sign up and log in with the App to claim your Mystery Box worth up to $10,000