Dear valued customers,
We are giving away a total of 100,000 HBAR bonus to new users and existing users who have not traded or deposited any assets at OKX.
09:00 Mar 6 – 9:00 Mar 13, 2020 (UTC)
Promotion I: Transfer to Share 50,000 HBAR Bonus
During the promotion period, transfer ≥10 HBAR to your OKX account from an external wallet or from another exchange to win 100 HBAR bonus.
Bonus will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 500 users that meet the above requirements.
Promotion II: Trade to Share 50,000 HBAR Bonus
During the promotion period, the first 1,000 HBAR traders are entitled to share 50,000 HBAR proportionally according to their HBAR trading volume (buy + sell volume).
For example, the total trading volume for all users during the promotion period is 100,000 HBAR. User A traded 100 HBAR, he can get a bonus of 100 / 100,000 * 50,000 = 50 HBAR.
1. Exclusive to new OKX users or existing users who have never traded or deposited any assets on OKX;
2. The trading volume and transfer amount in sub-accounts will be calculated under the master account;
3. Bonus will be distributed to users’ Funding Account within 15 working days after the promotion ends;
4. Malicious trading, the use of multiple accounts, or any other behaviors to gain an unfair advantage will result in the forfeiture of rewards;
5. In case of any dispute, OKX reserves the right of final decision.
Mar 6, 2020 (UTC)
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.