OKX has announced that the exchange will reward loyal customers with lower trading fees. To receive lower fees for up to 30 days after withdrawals resume on OKX — plus other benefits — please see the conditions for participation below.
To provide a better experience for our loyal customers, we are pleased to announce that users with a total account balance of ≥100 USDT (i.e., the total equity of master and sub accounts) as of 12:00 pm UTC on Oct. 21, 2020 will be eligible to participate in the OKX Loyal Customer giveback event.
The event has been active from 4:00 pm UTC on Oct. 21 and will continue until three days after withdrawals have been resumed on OKX.
1) Exclusive trading fee reward
The user’s total amount of internal transfers, fiat withdrawals and token withdrawals (once they are open) will be calculated from 12:00 pm UTC on Oct. 21 to three days after withdrawals have been resumed. If the user’s accumulated amount of internal transfers, fiat withdrawals and token withdrawals during this period is less than or equal to 20% of the initial account balance, the user will receive a trading fee rate during the event that is two levels above their current level. This new higher level will remain until the above conditions are no longer met.
2) Loyal customer reward
If users consistently meet the conditions mentioned above for more than three days after withdrawals from OKX have been resumed, the discount rate will continue for 30 days after the resumption of withdrawals (i.e., the discount will last another 27 days). These users will be marked as OKX Loyal Users and, to express our gratitude, such users will receive further exclusive rights in future operations.
1) Initial account balance: For the snapshot of the account balance at 12:00 pm UTC on Oct. 21 (as the initial account balance) the balance will be converted into USDT using the exchange rate at 12:00 pm UTC on Oct. 21.
2) The amount of fiat withdrawals, internal transfers and token withdrawals will be converted to USDT, according to the five-minute closing price at the corresponding time of the withdrawal.
3) If the amount of fiat withdrawals, internal transfers and token withdrawals is greater than 20% of the initial account balance during this period, the rate discount will be suspended on the following day.
4) Users who meet the conditions described about can enjoy a trading fee rate that is two levels above their current level. This means that, if a user's current level is Lv1, then the user can enjoy the Lv3 fee rate. If the user's current level is Lv5, then the user can enjoy VIP2 fee rates, if the above activity conditions are met. For details on OKX's fee rates, click here.
5) Internal transfers refer to intra-site transfers between different master accounts.
Thank you for your continued support.
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.