Dear valued customers,
In response community requests, OKX is starting a special voting event for 4 meme token projects: Akita Inu, Kishu Inu, Dogelon Mars and Hokkaidu Inu
Voting period: 12:00 am May 12, 2021 - 4:00 am May 14, 2021 (UTC)
1. During the voting period, users can vote by depositing more than 10 USDT equivalent of one of the competing tokens to their OKX accounts. Based on the ranking of total voters for each project, OKX will list the top two or three projects.
2. Projects that meet the conditions will be listed on OKX as soon as possible.
3. If the total voters of a project reach 5,000, OKX will give it priority for listing unconditionally.
4. Any cheating or malicious behavior will result in voting disqualification.
5. Withdrawal will start after the end of the voting period.
1. Voters who generate wallet addresses are required to complete level 2 KYC.
2. The cost incurred in the transfer is borne by the users.
3. All the voting projects are ERC-20 tokens. Users are advised to confirm before depositing.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and may result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
May. 12, 2021
A step-by-step guide to purchasing and selling crypto on OKX,
Step 1: Log in to your OKX account
Before you can start buying or selling cryptocurrency on OKX, you must first log in to your OKX account. If you do not yet have an account, click Sign up and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Select Buy/Sell
Once you have logged in to your OKX account, click Buy Crypto in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to get started.
Step 3: Select your purchasing method
The next step is to choose how you would like to buy or sell . There are two primary options on OKX: Express and P2P trade.
Finally, simply confirm your transaction details.